Do you have a missing tooth? Getting dental implants could help solve your problem. Dental implants function as a replacement for a tooth root that is lost and is created to look like your natural teeth. They are installed surgically into the jawbone and can combine with the bone within a couple of months.
Dental implants are among the most common tooth restoration solutions our dentists here at Thomasson Dental in Madison, TN, Dr. Mark Thomasson, and Dr. Andrew Thomasson, use for replacing missing teeth.
How You Can Benefit from Dental Implants
Dental implants can provide you the following benefits:
- Better Oral Health. If the gum where the missing tooth once is left exposed, it will be more susceptible to bacterial infection, which could lead to gum disease and other oral health issues. Dental implants prevent this from happening.
- Boosted Confidence and Self-Esteem. Dental implants can help restore your smile, hence, your confidence in your appearance.
- Durability and Stability. Dental implants can typically last for many, many years—even a lifetime, if you take proper care of them.
- Eat with Ease. It feels strange, and sometimes downright frustrating, to eat with missing teeth. Dental implants can easily rid you of that discomfort.
- Enhanced Comfort. Dental implants offer adequate comfort as they act and feel like your natural teeth.
- Improved Speech. Other tooth restoration options, most especially if they don’t fit correctly, could cause you to slur your words. Dental implants, on the other hand, let you speak with ease as they are secure and practically become a part of your jawbone.
Are Dental Implants Right for You?
Your eligibility for dental implants would primarily depend on your overall health. You can definitely get dental implants if you are healthy enough to go through oral surgery or a routine dental extraction. You must have enough bone and healthy gums to secure the implant. Additionally, you must be committed to practicing good oral hygiene and attending regular dental checkups or appointments. But only a consultation with your dentist in Madison, TN will tell you whether or not you’ll be a great candidate for dental implants.
For Questions or More Details on Dental Implants Then Contact Us
Dial (615) 865-1732 to reach Thomasson Dental here in Madison, TN and arrange an evaluation with one of our dentists, Dr. Mark Thomasson or Dr. Andrew Thomasson.